Monday, March 2, 2009

Our Family Day at the Zoo











Friday we took the kids to the Wildlife Zoo. We had never been there before, and decided it was a new adventure for all of us! The weather was great and we really enjoyed ourselves. The best part of this zoo was the giraffes. Not only could you see them , but you could feed them! My what long tongues they have!!!! What a cool thing to see! It was also neat that one of the babies had the same birthday as Brynn! So of course Mom had to take a picture of Brynn in front of the sign that posted this!!

2 comments:

Varney Family said...

Yea!!! You did it! Your blog looks awesome :) Sorry we didn't connect tonight. Call me tomorrow and we can talk more...although you look like a pro already! Way to go Ava on walking too...such sweet little nieces I have and love!

Deanna said...

How fun! I am so excited to keep in touch this way! I will make sure I send you my blog if I haven't already! Good job, it looks great!